Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fan Love

I try to connect with each and every fan that reaches out to me. I am a fan of y'all! Thank you for all of the love and support  :]  

"Fans from lands closest and few acquaintances, that can't even understand but love what we publish! As if royalty free implied less effort, I'll take the opposite route: put my heart in every word!"
-Handshake Sealed Fate from Attention Please LP Play this track

"I praise every fan; accessibility isn't an option, it's a definite pick chosen to uphold respectability as a mutual topic! Shake your hand, sign an autograph, take a picture; outlandish as it may sound, it's all a part of this Rayce-ism!"
-Unreleased track (email me if you would like to hear the sneak peak before it is released!) Rayce@Rayceismmusic.com



No comments:

Post a Comment